Amanda-Users

Re: unsubscribe

2004-05-11 10:38:39
Subject: Re: unsubscribe
From: Jonathan Dill <jfdill AT jfdill DOT com>
To: Daniel Chénard <dchenard AT croesus DOT com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:34:30 -0400
OK just for fun, I gave it a shot, and it looks to me like someone used
RCS (ci, co, rcsdiff etc.) to manage something within the Majordomo tree
and Majordomo is unhappy about having an RCS directory within the tree
because it is not a valid list.  That's what I suspect.  You're probably
going to have to: 1) store the "*,v" files in another directory; 2)
remove the RCS directory; 3) or, figure out how to make Majordomo ignore
the RCS directory.

Why oh why do people still insist on using antiquated Majordomo when
there are a dozen or so better MLMs out there these days?  Try Mailman
for instance, available as an RPM on multiple Linux distros.