Amanda-Users

Nice amplots, anyone?

2004-05-10 13:01:35
Subject: Nice amplots, anyone?
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:57:00 +0200
Hello, amanda-users,

as I will be holding 2 lectures about AMANDA this week at the
"linux-weeks" in Austria (www.linuxwochen.at, everyone is invited,
although for some of you the journey could last a bit ...) I am
currently preparing for that.

I think about showing some graphs generated by amplot to support my
talking about holdingdisks, parallelism and such.

Unfortunately my testbox here is not a proper source for chewy
amplots, people should get a bit more impressed than by those few
dumper-processes ;-)

If anyone of you has already done nice and informative amplots, please
send them to me off-list.

I also will talk about the way things get done here in the list, how
calm and helpful people are in here, so if any of you has some kind of
"thanks for saving my data/company/life !"-message, let me know ...

Thanks a lot !

--
best regards,
Stefan G. Weichinger