Amanda-Users

problem with amdump

2004-05-06 10:11:20
Subject: problem with amdump
From: nejat onay erkose <nejat_onay.erkose AT int-evry DOT fr>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:08:08 +0200
Hello ,

I have the below message in the log file after the amdump.It says that it fails to estimate. What might be the problem anybody knows?

DISK planner amandatux.int-evry.fr /home/noe
START planner date 20040506
INFO planner Adding new disk amandatux.int-evry.fr:/home/noe.
START driver date 20040506
FAIL planner amandatux.int-evry.fr /home/noe 20040506 0 [disk /home/noe, all estimate failed]
FINISH planner date 20040506
WARNING driver WARNING: got empty schedule from planner
STATS driver startup time 0.077
START taper datestamp 20040506 label belle6 tape 0
INFO taper tape belle6 kb 0 fm 0 [OK]
FINISH driver date 20040506 time 0.216

... and when I run amrecover I got the below message stating that it cannot find any log files for the date.

220 amandatux AMANDA index server (2.4.4p2) ready.
200 Access OK
Setting restore date to today (2004-05-06)
200 Working date set to 2004-05-06.
Warning: no log files found for tape belle1 written 2004-05-06
Scanning /var/tmp...
200 Config set to test.
200 Dump host set to amandatux.int-evry.fr.
Can't determine disk and mount point from $CWD '/home/noe'

... and although I configured the relevant entries in amanda.conf it gives the below message
amrecover> setdisk /home/noe
200 Disk set to /home/noe.
No index records for disk for specified date
If date correct, notify system administrator

Well , if you have any idea i would be glad to know it, thank you in advance