Amanda-Users

Re: amcheck asking for tape in slot 2. Only have one tape drive.

2004-04-29 06:46:11
Subject: Re: amcheck asking for tape in slot 2. Only have one tape drive.
From: Sören Edzen <soren AT edzen DOT org>
To: AMANDA Users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:41:27 +0200
* Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com> [2004-04-28 23:49]:
[snip]
> Does your amanda.conf file claim a changer is in use?
[/snip]
The only thing I have in my amanda.conf that mentions changer is
'tpchanger'. Could it be that?

Below is a part off my amanda.conf. I haven't included tape and
holding disk definitions and settings that I know are local, to save space. I
they are needed, please
let me know.

[snip]
# amanda.conf -
runtapes 1              # number of tapes to be used in a single run of amdump
tpchanger "chg-manual"  # the tape-changer glue script
tapedev "/dev/nst0"     # the no-rewind tape device to be used
rawtapedev "/dev/nst0"  # the raw device to be used (ftape only)
labelstr "^zampo-[0-9][0-9]*$"  # label constraint regex: all tapes must match

infofile "/var/lib/amanda/zampo/curinfo"        # database DIRECTORY
logdir   "/var/lib/amanda/zampo"                # log directory
indexdir "/var/lib/amanda/zampo/index"          # index directory

dumpcycle 1 weeks
bumpdays 7
bumpsize 20 Mb
bumpmult 2
runspercycle 1
tapecycle 1 tapes
dtimeout 1800
ctimeout 30
tapebufs 20
[/snip]

--
Sören Edzen, Sjöfartsgatan 22A, 97437 Luleå, Sweden
Phone: 0920-255133, Cell: 070-6531975