Amanda-Users

"Can't determine disk and mount point from $CWD..."

2004-04-21 09:36:03
Subject: "Can't determine disk and mount point from $CWD..."
From: nejat onay erkose <nejat_onay.erkose AT int-evry DOT fr>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:35:01 +0200
Hello Gene,

I tried with the FQDN and it works now I have another message like the one below. Since I am trying to to use a FILE-DRIVER to simulate tape behaviour I have 15 pseudo-tapes. However,I didn't define any disk type in amanda.conf; do you think that might be a problem? If it is, what should I define as a tape "type" for these pseudo-tapes?

amrecover test
AMRECOVER Version 2.4.4p1. Contacting server on localhost ...
220 amandatux AMANDA index server (2.4.4p1) ready.
200 Access OK
Setting restore date to today (2004-04-21)
200 Working date set to 2004-04-21.
200 Config set to test.
200 Dump host set to amandatux.int-evry.fr.
Trying disk / ...
Trying disk rootfs ...
Can't determine disk and mount point from $CWD '/etc/amanda/test'

Regards,
Thank you!