Amanda-Users

RE: suggestions for a backup scheme?

2004-02-13 11:10:05
Subject: RE: suggestions for a backup scheme?
From: Postaremczak Bernd <Bernd.Postaremczak AT SMS-Eumuco DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:57:26 +0100

Why so complicated? You can set the path to the disklist in your
amanda.conf. You don't need to set symlinks in each config-path. Set the
disklist to a path who ist not your config-path (e.g. /etc/amanda/disklist
for the disklist and /etc/amanda/DailySet1 for the config) and be happy.

Great weekend

Bernd