Amanda-Users

RE: Tapeless backup configuration

2004-01-08 18:18:53
Subject: RE: Tapeless backup configuration
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: Chris Jones <chris AT stow-jones.co DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 17:16:57 -0600
--On Thursday, January 08, 2004 19:39:57 +0000 Chris Jones <chris AT
stow-jones.co DOT uk> wrote:

> Paul,

What is in your changer.conf (or whatever you specified as changerfile
in amanda.conf)?  Also, make sure your 'tape' directories have the
proper ownership/permissions so the amanda user can access them.

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith AT hoovers DOT com
Systems Administrator                           Voice: 512-374-4673