Amanda-Users

jjj

2003-11-17 00:34:23
Subject: jjj
From: "G.Frankl" <peter AT hotmail DOT com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:31:09 +0100
THIS IS THE XXI.TH CENTURY'S PRODUCT !!!
We'll not send to advertizing flow !!!
          you make some big bucks! it has worked so well this's the third work
in my life but the first forever. i quir my boring job and work at
  this about a one two hours of a day processing orders, including
my drive to the bank! so go for it, you will be glad you need!

  Dear Friend!  you can earn lot of money per year sending advertise!!!
You can earn $XX,XXX or more in the next at 90 days abdication of the
advertis and sending legal business e-mails to your clients. Seem Impossible ? Read on for details;
is there a catch; NO, there is no catch, just you send a response email and
be on your way to financial freedom.

Two years ago ,the coporation I worked at for the past fifteen years downsized and my
position was eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews,I decided to open my own business.
Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family , friends
and creditorsover 35,000$. The economy was  taking a toll on my business, and I just couldn't
seem to make ends  meet. I  had to refinance and borow against my home to support my family
and struggiling business . AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and
I am writing to share The experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY !!! I received , in my opinion , were not cost effective . They were either too
dificult for me  to comprehend or the  initial investement was too much for me to risk to see  if
they would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year …it didn't
tell me I'd have to write a book to make it! But like I was saying , in December  I received this
Program. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT !!! After  reading it several times , to make sure I was
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was  a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.
I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further into debt. After I go a
pencil and paper  and figured it out , I would at least get my money back. I decided”WHY
NOT”.My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.

So many people are participating that those involved
are doing, much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people
try it out, it's beenvery exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you
experience it.
"HERE IS THE OCASSION"
You save it, Now For Future Reference:
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a look
at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

If you would like to make a lot of money in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

and your nothing other ploy, just you must a free programme
copy this response email adress : ebmwork AT nfmail DOT net
BEST REGARDS!
Gabor Frankl ,EBM work.