Amanda-Users

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

2003-11-05 10:35:08
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
From: mauriceobruan AT netscape DOT net
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 02:01:48 +0200
ATTENTION:PRESIDENT/OWNER.

DATE:  05-11-2003

Dear Sir,

I am BARRISTER MAURICE OBRUAN, a solicitor at law.I am the personal attorney to
MR.MICHAEL NICK, a national of  your country, who is one of the American Sub
Contractor with the PETROLEUM OIL & GAS ESPANA, S.A. SPAIN. Herein after shall
be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April, 2002, my client, his wife and their three sons were
involved in a car accident along Madrid, Barcelona express road. All occupants
of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several
enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved
unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his
last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and
Capital valued at US$25.5million left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Firm where this huge
deposits were lodged. The said  Finance Company has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next
fourteen official working days.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the
sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary formation and
legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your
honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law. Upon conclusion of transaction you are entitle to 40% of
the sum.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation and understanding.

Best regards,

MAURICE OBRUAN.ESQ.

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

PRIVATE EMAIL: mauriceobruan AT netscape DOT net
                             m_obruanassociates AT 37 DOT com

TEL: 00-34-647-286-255.