Amanda-Users

PARTNERSHIP FOR CLAIM

2003-09-27 04:10:09
Subject: PARTNERSHIP FOR CLAIM
From: "MR,JERRY PHILLIP" <mrjphills AT hotmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:01:45 -0700
Mr. Jerry Phillip
Union bank Nigeria Plc,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Please Reply to this email address:mrjephill3 AT post DOT cz

Dear Sir,

I am Mr,Jerry Phillip Bank Manager of Union bank Nigeria Plc,
Lagos Nigeria. I have urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you. On January 6,1998, a Foreign Oil
Consultant/contractor with the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Adams Smith made a
numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued
at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars)
in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a
reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers,
the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Adams Smith
died in a plane crash. On further investigation, I found out that
he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next
of kin was fruitless. I therefore! made further investigation and
discovered that Mr. Adams Smith did not declare any next of kin
or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank
Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 has
carefully been moved out of my bank to a security company for
safekeeping. No one will ever come forward to claim it.
According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years,
the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my
proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as
the owner of the money I deposited it in a security company in
two trunk boxes though the security company does not know the
contents of the boxes as i tagged them to be photographic
materials for export. I am writing you because I as a public
servant I cannot operate a foreign account or have an account
that is more than $1m. I want to prese! nt you as the owner of
the boxes in the security company so you can be able to claim
them with the help of my attorney. All these are to make sure
that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the
hands of some corrupt government officials.
This is simple. I will like you to provide immediately your full
names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the
necessary documents, which will put you in place as the owner of
the boxes. The money will be shared in the ratio of 70% for me
and 25% for you and 5% will take care of all expenses. There is
no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be
done by the Attorney and this will guarantee
the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my private
email address, I shall then provide you with more details and
relevant! documents that will help you understand the
transaction.

Please observe with utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured
that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in
your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my private email to indicate your
interest.

Thanks and regards.

MR JERRY PHILLIP