Amanda-Users

some error with port security on solaris

2003-09-21 21:23:20
Subject: some error with port security on solaris
From: Artyom Morozov <macteps AT mail DOT ru>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:16:57 +0700
Hello Majordomo,

  I know what problem like this described in FAQ, but my amcheck have
  suid privileges, and she tells me:
Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
--------------------------------
ERROR: <host-to-backup>: [host <backup-server>: port 63862 not secure]
Client check: 1 host checked in 0.093 seconds, 1 problem found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.4p1)

# ls -l ./amcheck
-rwsr-x---   1 root     amanda    136124 Sep 21 11:02 ./amcheck

OS: Solaris 8/sparc

I had try older versions of amanda 2.4.3 and 2.4.2p1, but result was
the same.

What I do wrong? And how I can fix it?

--
Best regards,
 Artyom                          mailto:macteps AT mail DOT ru