Amanda-Users

Obtaining CVS source

2003-09-19 14:49:18
Subject: Obtaining CVS source
From: "Stevens, Julian C" <julian.stevens AT amsjv DOT com>
To: "amanda users (E-mail)" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:01:04 +0100
Please can someone advise me how to obtain Amanda source via cvs?
My only internet access is from an NT workstation(!) via a proxy server, but
I don't know how to tell CVS about this.
(When I try to login the session time out).

Thanks,

Julian

--
  _ _         __           LYCHGATE Project, AMS      Tel  : +44 1202 404426
   /  /'_    ( _/_   _   _ Grange Road, Christchurch  Fax  : +44 1202 404142