Amanda-Users

Re: who has built Amanda on one of the Cobalt server appliances?

2003-09-10 00:58:42
Subject: Re: who has built Amanda on one of the Cobalt server appliances?
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:56:22 -0500
--On Wednesday, September 10, 2003 14:31:40 +1000 Craig Dewick <cdewick AT
lios.apana.org DOT au> wrote:

> I'm thinking of building and installing Amanda on my Cobalt Raq2 unit, and
> was wondering what experience any of you may have with doing this?

I built a couple of 2.4.2p2 clients on Raq2s without any problems (other
than having to build several other packages first).  Never tried making
one an Amanda server, they seem somewhat underpowered for that.
   What problems are you having?

Frank