Amanda-Users

out of tape

2003-08-15 13:00:57
Subject: out of tape
From: gruiz AT tij.uia DOT mx
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:41:41 -0700

Hi
I have been getting this errors with amanda, do I have to change the tape? if
so how do I do that?

FAILURE AND STRANGE DUMP SUMMARY:
  kino.tij.u / lev 0 STRANGE
  amaro      /usr/novell/salvatierra/SYS lev 0 STRANGE
  amaro      /usr/novell/misionero/SYS_II lev 0 FAILED [out of tape]
  amaro      /usr/novell/misionero/SYS_II lev 0 FAILED ["data write: Connection
reset by peer"]
  amaro      /usr/novell/misionero/SYS_II lev 0 FAILED [dump to tape failed]
  wenceslaus /var lev 1 FAILED [out of tape]
  wenceslaus /var lev 1 FAILED ["data write: Broken pipe"]
  wenceslaus /var lev 1 FAILED [dump to tape failed]

Universidad Iberoamericana Tijuana http://www.tij.uia.mx/