Amanda-Users

Re: PINAR ALTUÐ

2003-08-10 04:40:56
Subject: Re: PINAR ALTUÐ
From: "Marty Shannon, RHCE" <mshannon AT domovina DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 04:35:19 -0400
No mas!  I must unsubscribe in order to keep my job.  I've
already been disciplined for receiving "AMANDA" mail that
includes *PORN*.  I cannot believe that the list manager really
wants to lose subscribers this way, but the last "discussion"
indicated that it was more important to have the list receive
porn than to make the list useful.  Do not bother to respond.
I do *NOT* need to get fired just because I subscribe to this
list.

What a waste of a mailing list....

Diety help the newbies....  (Just for the record, she will
absolutely not do so -- in my humble opinion.)

Tugba wrote:

>                      [Image]   [Image]
>
>                      [Image]   [Image]
>
>                      [Image]   [Image]
> if you dont want receive mail please send blank email to
> madholyvirgin AT madholyvirgin DOT com

You gotta be kidding, right?  This is what the AMANDA list is
all about, right?
--
Marty Shannon, RHCE (@ home)
mailto:mshannon AT domovina DOT org