Amanda-Users

Re: Adjustment?!Was: More sanity Checks

2003-07-29 15:43:19
Subject: Re: Adjustment?!Was: More sanity Checks
From: "F.M. Taylor" <ccmike AT isugw.indstate DOT edu>
To: "Bruntel, Mitchell L, SOLCM" <mbruntel AT att DOT com>, amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:28:06 -0500
What I do in cases similar to yours is do the configure; make;
make install on my "master" machine then tar up the source directory,
sftp it over to the "new" machine and just do the make install part.
Much quicker, and you don't have to have the compiler on every machine.

--
Mike Taylor. GSEC/GCFW 'Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis'
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security