Amanda-Users

Solved: tapelist is empty

2003-07-14 15:42:07
Subject: Solved: tapelist is empty
From: Antonios Christofides <anthony AT itia.ntua DOT gr>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:37:18 +0300
I wrote:
> "tapelist" has size zero. I label a tape with amlabel, and it still has
> size zero, although you can tell from the date that it has been touched.

Thanks to the one who suggested to run amlabel with strace: a nice "no
space left on device" had been returned when amanda had tried to write
to the file - my root filesystem was full.

Of course it is an amlabel bug that it did not display an error message.
I looked at the code, and it's not a trivial fix. Where do I check if
it's already reported?