Amanda-Users

Re: amanda tape labels

2003-07-12 00:47:15
Subject: Re: amanda tape labels
From: David Hill <davey AT nocode DOT ca>
To: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:45:12 -0500 (CDT)
If there was an error messages then now random would it be?
:)

I label a tape and after so many dumps amanda would claim that it
wasn't labeled? Just asking if my tape settings are correct if so I
will get some new tapes. If the tapes are still messing up I will be
back asking questions. The tapes cost 90 bones each and they are older
than the time I have been working for this corp.

-davey