Amanda-Users

[no subject]

From: "Scott Petler" <scottp AT sonic DOT net>
To: "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas AT raad.tartu DOT ee>, "Scott Petler" <scottp AT sonic DOT net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:39:09 -0000
Thanks for the suggestion.  I suppose I would also have to do
this when using my "amcheck" in user backup's crontab.

I'll try this out...

I also saw the previous suggestion to try not even mounting
my /backup disk, that would be cool, but I don't see how I
could set up my tapelist to do this....

Scott