Amanda-Users

Re: Index file is empty - cygwin - using latest verion on tar

2003-07-03 17:41:49
Subject: Re: Index file is empty - cygwin - using latest verion on tar
From: Michael Gabriel <michael AT cwa.co DOT nz>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:52:25 +1200
Thanks,

It's seems to be working. I now am seeing the back up indexes (indices?). I'm not %100 sure of what the solution was but some of the things I did were....

1. Re-installed cygwin making sure that cygwin/bin was in the windows enviroment path. 2. made sure that I stop cywinv services before installing cygwin packages.

It's hard to say that if it was one of these two things or something else but anyway, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Michael.