Amanda-Users

RE: New client to Amanda dump returns "RESULTS MISSING"???

2003-05-27 16:10:46
Subject: RE: New client to Amanda dump returns "RESULTS MISSING"???
From: Gibran Marquez <gmarquez AT indyme DOT com>
To: "Amanda Users (E-mail)" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:07:40 -0700
Yeah I kind of figured it was going to turn out to be something like this.
Seems to actually be on the client side.

What I found is that this FreeBSD system had a previous version of Amanda,
both server and client packages. (amanda-2.4.3b2 beta???)

Is there an easy way to "UNINSTALL" Amanda? I need to do this because well
first of all this isn't a server anymore and it was set up as user
"operator", and all my other clients are using "amanda" user.

I'd like to completely uninstall everything server/client and then install a
new version (amanda-client-2.4.3-4) with user as "amanda".

Any suggestions, recommendations???

-Regards,
Gibran Marquez