Amanda-Users

Re: amanda cvs ...

2003-05-22 11:25:23
Subject: Re: amanda cvs ...
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: Lars Segerlund <lars.segerlund AT comsys DOT se>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:22:01 -0400
On Thursday 22 May 2003 07:11, Lars Segerlund wrote:
>  When using a separate build directory uparse.h get's looked for
> in the wrong place by the build tools, copying it to the source
> tree ( recover.src/uparse.h ) makes the build complete, but this
> must be a but in the autotools scripts ?

At first I thought you were pulling our collective leg, but then I
see there really is such a file.  I'm also assuming the 'but' above
should have been 'bug' too.

But I've never used a seperate build dirctory and no idea how to go
about doing that.

The normal tarball unpack does place it in recover-src/uparse.h
however.  Note the dash, not the dot in recover-src though.

Why, and how are you doing it for the seperate build directory?

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: