Amanda-Users

Amanda 2.4.4 + Cygwin = loss of hair

2003-05-16 21:46:55
Subject: Amanda 2.4.4 + Cygwin = loss of hair
From: rwk AT americom DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 17 May 2003 01:44:02 -0000
Back on Mar 5th Steve Loughran posted the message below.  I am now
having the identical problem.  I was unable to find a solution posted in
the archives.  I too have tried everything to no avail.

Steve (or anyone else), did you ever solve this problem, and if so,
please advise...

Thanks,
Dick Kreutzer