Amanda-Users

hi

2003-05-08 11:45:33
Subject: hi
From: "Natalia Elite" <natalia AT superonline DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:42:54 +0300

If you are under 21 years of age,
or if it is illegal to view adult material in your community,
please leave now.

Hello! As its title suggests, this site is all about SEX, all kinds of sex. I don't personally have a lot to offer on this site but I do provide you some links to a few VERY HIGH QUALITY sex sites. Stop buying, hiding and throwing away those porno magazines!! What a waste of money...Take a look at these sites. I was amazed what I got for the little (a few bucks) I spent, and I'm sure you will feel the same.

[ Hardcore - And a Bit of Everything ]

[ BBW - BIG and Beautiful Women ]

[ Huge Tits - Huge Hooters in Your Face ]

[ Mature - Is that Your Friend's Mother? ]

[ Ebony - Black Hardcore Sex ]

[ Pregnant Babes - Two Babes in One Body ]

[ Toons - Hardcore XXX Anime ]

[ Teens - Barely Legal Hardcore Sex ]

[ Big Penis - Add 1-3 Inches Naturally ]

If you are under 21 years of age, or if it is illegal to view adult material in your community, please leave now. We can't be held responsible for your actions. We are not acting in any way to send you this information; you are choosing to receive it! Continuing further means that you understand and accept responsibility for your own actions, thus releasing the creators of this Web page and our service provider from all liability. Note: this is not a spam email. This email was sent to you because your email was entered in on a website requesting to be a registered subscriber.
If you would would like to be removed from our list.