Amanda-Users

Re: Windows shares - Strange - Unknown parameter encountered: "h ost msdfs"

2003-05-02 12:55:15
Subject: Re: Windows shares - Strange - Unknown parameter encountered: "h ost msdfs"
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
To: Amanda Users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 12:52:30 -0400
On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 12:26:47PM -0400, Jay Fenlason wrote:

> I'm the Red Hat Amanda maintainer.  There's only one of me, and I
> maintain too many packages to spend much time on any one of them.

Brave of you, and appreciated, to stand up and attach
a name and email address to the function.  I suspect
you will be hearing a number of specific queries now.

Hope to see you regularly chime in with responses to
questions from RH and/or other Linux users.

 JG Computing
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)