Amanda-Users

Re: Windows shares - Strange - Unknown parameter encountered: "host msdfs"

2003-05-01 09:25:02
Subject: Re: Windows shares - Strange - Unknown parameter encountered: "host msdfs"
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Kevin Passey <kpassey AT kdpsoftware.co DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 09:23:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 1 May 2003 at 2:13pm, Kevin Passey wrote

>   /-- dilmom     //dilbert/ARDOCS lev 0 STRANGE
>   sendbackup: start [dilmom://dilbert/ARDOCS level 0]
>   sendbackup: info BACKUP=/usr/bin/smbclient
>   sendbackup: info RECOVER_CMD=/usr/bin/smbclient -f... -
>   sendbackup: info end
>   ? Unknown parameter encountered: "host msdfs"
>   ? Ignoring unknown parameter "host msdfs"
>   | tar: dumped 17 files and directories
>   | Total bytes written: 1344512
>   sendbackup: size 1313
>   sendbackup: end
>   \--------
>
>   What does it mean - is samba wrong?

Given that this is the 3rd time you've sent this and you haven't got a
response yet,, I'm thinking that nobody on this list knows.  You may want
to ask the samba people -- it's smbclient that is generating that message.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering