Amanda-Users

Re: Problem with amrecover

2003-03-28 09:53:32
Subject: Re: Problem with amrecover
From: Laas Toom <laas AT haldjas.folklore DOT ee>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:01:59 +0200 (EET)

If i am not mistaken, then .amandahosts must contain all of the
users & machines that need access to that machine. So edit the
.amandahosts file on the BACKUP server and add lines to allow you to
access from the host recover-host with user root:

recover-host root
recover-host.domain root
192.168.0.xx root

(added all of the possible ways just to be sure that you get what you want
(it depends on amanda and machines conf, which of the lines gets to be
used, so i have all of them in my .amandahosts file)

Laas Toom