Amanda-Users

RE: HP 24x6

2003-03-23 21:10:26
Subject: RE: HP 24x6
From: "Ron Bauman" <RBauman AT HatterasNetworks DOT com>
To: "Scott Rixon" <scott AT green-flag DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:36:15 -0500
I went thru the same problems.  Be sure to read all the instructions in
chg-zd-mtx and CHANGER.TAPES in the docs directory.  You can run the script
directly with

/bin/sh -x /usr/lib/amanda/chg-zd-mtx [args]

to see where the syntax errors are.  You'll have to test all the options and be
sure you get the expected response.  If there's any error and the result is not
in the format amanda expects, it gets unhappy, as you found out.  BTW, the
chg-zd-mtx in 2.4.4 is much better documented.

Hope this helps.

Ron