Amanda-Users

RE: Amcheck : hostnames mistakes

2003-03-21 12:34:01
Subject: RE: Amcheck : hostnames mistakes
From: "Pablo Jejcic" <pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:57:24 -0000
Yep, both working perfect... Any other thought, please!!! :)

Kind Regards.
  _____

Pablo Jejcic
Smartweb Senior system Administrator
School of Computing - Robert Gordon University
pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk T:44-(0)1224-262797 F:44-(0)1224-262790
  _____

``The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
And if you really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another
year until the one arises you are looking for.''
A. Tanenbaum, ``Introduction to Computer Networks'

  _____