Amanda-Users

Re: Who uses amanda?

2003-03-12 15:27:40
Subject: Re: Who uses amanda?
From: Wayne Richards <wrichards AT goodyear DOT com>
To: "Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM" <MMARTINEZ AT intranet.reeusda DOT gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:48:47 -0500
Dr. Kirby,

We have used amanda for backup of about 65 workstations and servers for going
on five years now here at corporate research for Goodyear.  Currently, we
backup about 700GB.

> We use amanda at the CSREES agency of U.S. Dept of Agriculture. We use it on
> our Linux and unix servers. We back up approximately 30 Gigs of data with
> it.
>
> Michael Martinez
> CSREES/ISTM/USDA

---
Wayne Richards                          Phone:  330 796-4462
Goodyear Tech Center                    Fax:    330 796-3947
Department 431A                         e-mail: wrichards AT goodyear DOT com
PO Box 3531
Akron, OH  44309-3531

And one for the lawyers:

This email may contain confidential/proprietary information and may not be
copied or disseminated without the expressed written consent of the Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Co.