Amanda-Users

Re: problem with amrecover

2003-03-11 23:28:05
Subject: Re: problem with amrecover
From: "Stephen D. Lane" <drsteve AT nature.Berkeley DOT EDU>
To: amanda-users list <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:17:12 -0800
I'm guessing here, but it looks like the file name doesn't have a leading
slash in the archive, so you shouldn't put one in your 'add' command.  Try

> amrecover> add lib
                 ^ no slash here

and see what happens.

Good luck!

--Steve Lane               /"\
  Doudna Lab               \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
  U. C. Berkeley            X     Against HTML Email
                           / \

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 06:33:04PM +0100, liam pace wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I try to recover files with am recover, I get a strange messages saying
> that the directory / file I'm trying to restore is not in archive..
---cut---