Amanda-Users

RE: RE: compiling on Solaris 2.5.1

2003-01-31 19:00:40
Subject: RE: RE: compiling on Solaris 2.5.1
From: Keith Hall <K.Hall AT servicepower DOT com>
To: Brock Sides <philarete AT mindspring DOT com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:30:40 -0000
Thanks for the reply... However with a bit of help from a previous
amanda-users list thread I just managed to sort it (certainly wasn't
expecting to!)

For info, I searched google for printf_arglist_function and this thread came
up...

http://www.mail-archive.com/amanda-users AT amanda DOT org/msg16357.html

In my case STDC_HEADERS *was* defined, and adding the patch Jean-Louis
mentioned didn't work, so I changed the config/config.h parameter to NOT
have STDC_HEADERS, added the patches mentioned and all is well. I only
needed the client for this particular machine (which was so old upgrading
gcc wasn't viable), so ran make until after client-src was built and then
just cd client-src and make install...

Regards,

Keith.