Amanda-Users

Re: cannot fit anything on tape, bailing out ....

2003-01-31 09:14:50
Subject: Re: cannot fit anything on tape, bailing out ....
From: Heiko Schellhorn <schell AT iup.physik.uni-bremen DOT de>
To: Martin Hepworth <martinh AT solid-state-logic DOT com>, "Amanda Users (E-mail)" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:34:12 +0100
Am Freitag, 31. Januar 2003 13:45 schrieb Martin Hepworth:
> Heiko Schellhorn wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 31. Januar 2003 13:12 schrieben Sie:
> >
> > Sorry I forgot to attach some files more.
> >
> > The configs are attached too.
>
> Heiko
>
> so what happens if you don't specify the tapedev (ie comment it out). On
> the above comments from this line it does say that some changers need
> tapedev and others don't.

Hmm I don't know.
As I played with amanda and the library last days and tested to get an running
config I tried so much and also tried to use it with and without tapedev in
config and the config without tapedev wasn't running correctly.
The config with wasn't running too :-) but the changer reacted...
Because I've had so much configurations last days I can't say this option was
running and those don't so 'll try it again.

Heiko

Dipl. Inf. Heiko Schellhorn

University of Bremen                    Room:   NWI-W3140
Inst. of Environmental Physics  Phone:  +49(0)421 218 4080
P.O. Box 33 04 40                       Fax:            +49(0)421 218 4555
D-28334 Bremen                          Mail:           mailto:schell AT
physik.uni-bremen DOT de
Germany                                 www:
http://www.iup.physik.uni-bremen.de

http://www.sciamachy.de

http://www.geoscia.de