Amanda-Users

Tape and disk mirror configuration

2003-01-29 13:44:44
Subject: Tape and disk mirror configuration
From: mbrkic AT farelogix DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:10:10 -0500
Hi,
I have seen a number of suggetstions that it is
possible to configure the rait driver to mirror
backups to disk and tape. I have tried
unsuccessfully to get this going for a while now.

Is there anyone out there that has this going that
can post their exact config and procedures?

I am running amanda-2.4.3 on a Sun Solaris server,
with a sigle tape drive - no changer :-( and I want
to duplicate the backups to a local disk (for in
house backups and offsites).

I have successfully configured both backups to tape
and backups to disk separately, but not to both with
the rait driver.

Cheers,
Milos