Amanda-Users

Is tapeio included in 2.4.3?

2003-01-29 02:51:52
Subject: Is tapeio included in 2.4.3?
From: "Tommy F. Eriksen" <tommy AT moduleweb DOT net>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:23:41 +0100
Hi,

We've been running amanda-2.4.2p2-tapeio for quite a while now and have been
very happy with it.
I'm now setting up a new backupserver and am planning to run 2.4.3 on it (of
course) - which leads me to this quick (and possibly dumb) question:
Is tapeio included with 2.4.3 or do I need extra patches?

Anything else I need to pay attention to when switching?
The plan is to make a new configuration etc, so I won't need to re-use indexes
and the likes.
--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Tommy Eriksen