Amanda-Users

Re: chg-zd-mtx doesn't work

2003-01-15 10:50:02
Subject: Re: chg-zd-mtx doesn't work
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Axel Haenssen <axel AT princeton DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:07:53 -0500 (EST)
Axel,

I'd doing this same thing myself.

I've on Solaris 8 with a StorEdge 9 jukebox with LTO drive.

What I've found is that

1) mtx, "mostly" it all works, I'm now starting to wonder if
   I have the correct mtx to go along with chg-zd-mtx vs the
   version for chg-mtx.

2) chg-zd-mtx, works completely except for the "-slot N" function.
   I can reset, eject, load first, last, next, previous, just not
   load a specific slot number.

3) amlabel and amtape work with the exception of the "slot N"
   parameter.

   amcheck, amdump seem to work just fine.

I'm going to test amrestore this morning, we've had no need to
test amflush and I'm certain it'll work just fine.

What OS, what versions of mtx, OS, etc...

---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler AT wadsworth DOT org