Amanda-Users

Re: COMPAQ TSL-9000 DAT autoloader device

2002-11-21 09:49:53
Subject: Re: COMPAQ TSL-9000 DAT autoloader device
From: Jim Summers <jsummers AT bachman.cs.ou DOT edu>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: 21 Nov 2002 08:11:31 -0600
Marc,

I am using just a Sony TSL-9000 with amanda.  I use the chg-zd-mtx
script.  My os is linux though.  I do have the sony docs and I will
peruse through them to see if there is anything helpful.

Also, I am pretty sure that I navigated through the Sony web and found
pdf files for the 9000.

If you need a tapetype respond back to the list and I will send one.
Seems like the last one I ran was w/o HWCOMP so it is pretty accurate.
Might save you about 5-7 hours of time.

Jim