Amanda-Users

Re: backing up to a hard drive

2002-11-16 14:34:05
Subject: Re: backing up to a hard drive
From: jeff covey <jeff.covey AT pobox DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:49:55 -0500
on Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 02:35:38PM +0000%, Niall O Broin said:

    Niall> Use Amanda 2.4.3 and the file: device.

thanks.  i think i'll just write my own scripts for now, and revisit
this when 2.4.3 becomes part of debian stable.

sincerely,

| jeff covey jeff.covey AT pobox DOT com http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/
410-869-8088 |
|I think you should look at the urls and not give a such stuped advice. You  |
|as the freshmeat has interest to give an advice what i give you bag.  Sorry<|
|I dont kkow where you are please distribut my first e-mail.  Then you will  |
|see that it ist aproblem of your loggig not of mine by - freshmeat.net cont.|