Amanda-Users

Re: using two tape units

2002-11-11 19:49:59
Subject: Re: using two tape units
From: Joseph Sirucka <Joseph.Sirucka AT team.telstra DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 12 Nov 2002 10:39:54 +1100
Hi All

trying to setup my two tape units (dds3 autoloaders) and noticed a few
problems I have run into on the amanda.conf.

for my tape dev I will understand the

tapedev "rait:{tape:/dev/nst0,tape:/dev/rmt2,null:}"

but what would the rawtapedev be and also the changerdev.

Hope some has these answers, being to new to amanda.

regards

Joseph