Amanda-Users

Re: Anyone using HP 40x6e changer?

2002-09-21 14:54:38
Subject: Re: Anyone using HP 40x6e changer?
From: Pete Lega <pete.lega AT tractor-internet DOT com>
To: Christoph Scheeder <CTS AT scheeder DOT de>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:39:03 -0400
Im running redhat 7.3 and amanda 2.4.2p2.

I'd appreciate a copy of your amanda.conf, chg-scsi, and chg-scsi.conf!
thanks
pete

At 9/21/2002 05:05 AM, Christoph Scheeder wrote:
Hm,
what os do u use?
we are using a HP 24x6 which should be the same robot,
but with a smaler (DDS III) drive in it under linux with chg-scsi
(from amanda-2.5, as the one of 2.4.2p2 is buggy) and amanda 2.4p2
since over one year without any problems.
Interested in chg-scsi.conf?
Christoph

Pete Lega schrieb:
Anyone using a HP 40x6e changer?
I'm banging my head against the wall trying to
get chg-zd-mtx to not generate lots of syntax
errors.
I'd appreciate a working amanda.conf and changer.conf
if anyone has one.
I've got the device answering correctly at the scsi level
to ID5 LUN 0 & 1, but the glue scripts aren't parsing
the status data correctly.
thanks 1,000,000 in advance.
-Pete