Amanda-Users

Re: Comments in .amandahosts

2002-09-18 09:53:49
Subject: Re: Comments in .amandahosts
From: marc.bigler AT day DOT com
To: Gene Heskett <gene_heskett AT iolinc DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:39:49 +0200
Well looks like comments starting with # in .amandahosts works, I added a
few line of comments in it and did an amcheck, no errors where returned...

Marc

                    Gene Heskett          To:     marc.bigler AT day DOT com,
amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
                    <gene_heskett@i       cc:

                    olinc.net>            Subject:     Re: Comments in
.amandahosts

                    09/18/02 03:19

                    PM

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 08:01, marc.bigler AT day DOT com wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>Is it possible to add some comments in the .amandahosts file ? For
> example:
>
># this is my comment bla bla bla bla
>192.168.200.200          amandauser
>
>Regards
>Marc

Good Q Marc, all I can say is I don't have any in mine.  You can add
a line, and run amcheck to see if it complains I suppose.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M