Amanda-Users

RE: Indexing

2002-09-04 08:17:01
Subject: RE: Indexing
From: "Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM" <MMARTINEZ AT intranet.reeusda DOT gov>
To: "'greg'" <greg AT z-axis DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:54:44 -0400
I have never seen an answer either, and from day one, I have always had the same "index not found" type of errors. The only thing it affects is "amrecover" which won't work without an index. But amrestore works fine.

Michael Martinez
System Administrator
Information Systems and Technology Management
CSREES - United States Department of Agriculture
(202) 720-6223