Amanda-Users

Re: dumps too big, but cannot incremental dump new disk

2002-08-21 03:41:12
Subject: Re: dumps too big, but cannot incremental dump new disk
From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard AT jason DOT nl>
To: Marvin Davenport <mdavenpo1 AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:28:02 +0200
* Marvin Davenport <mdavenpo1 AT yahoo DOT com> (Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at
03:39:00PM -0700)
> I am trying to perform a forced full backup on all
> disks in disklist to tapetype HARD-DISK
>

> define tapetype HARD-DISK  {
>     length 40000 mbytes
> }
>
> there is 70GB available on the disk but I get this
> error on most of the files in the disklist

Well,
for one, tapetype harddisk sez it only has 40G, iso 70
    Could that be a reason ?

Currently listening to: Spoonfull

        Gerhard,  <@jasongeo.com>   == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
   __O  Also by the time I'm 60, I want to get better at the art of living.
 =`\<,  And still be riding an acoustic motorbike.