Amanda-Users

RE: Request for explanation of Index tee error

2002-08-16 08:32:47
Subject: RE: Request for explanation of Index tee error
From: "Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM" <MMARTINEZ AT intranet.reeusda DOT gov>
To: "'Jon LaBadie'" <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:09:28 -0400
It does not happen every night, only five or six nights in the past month. I
think this rules out file permissions, and wrong paths. I don't think it's
full filesystem either cuz my "df" shows plenty of space.

Michael Martinez
System Administrator (Contractor)
Information Systems and Technology Management
CSREES - United States Department of Agriculture
(202) 720-6223