Amanda-Users

Re: chg-zd-mtx output

2002-08-15 13:27:29
Subject: Re: chg-zd-mtx output
From: Chris Johnson <chris AT sebis DOT com>
To: Jason Greenberg <jg AT execulink DOT com>, amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:17:56 -0500
Jason.
In the amanda.conf file there is a entry for changer file. this must have entries that let the script (chg-zd-mtx) know how your tape changer works (ie needs an unload command or not, has a cleaner tape, etc....). I'm including my 'CHANGER.conf' after this. EVERY option must have a 1 or a 0 you cannot leave any out.
chris

CHANGER.conf

firstslot=1
lastslot=7
offlinestatus=1
havereader=0
autocleancount=200
AUTOCLEAN=0
OFFLINE_BEFORE_UNLOAD=1
cleanslot=8

Jason Greenberg wrote:

Does anyone know what could cause this output?  I am trying to debug my
setup with a PowerVault 128T / Linux Redhat 7.3

bash-2.05a$ /usr/lib/amanda/chg-zd-mtx -info
/usr/lib/amanda/chg-zd-mtx: [: : integer expression expected
/usr/lib/amanda/chg-zd-mtx: [: -lt: unary operator expected
 16 1 1

Jay