Amanda-Users

For Chamber Members

2002-08-06 16:26:26
Subject: For Chamber Members
From: "David Grant" <dgrant AT busydata DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 02 13:09:55 -0700
Hi,

My name is David Grant, and I'd like to introduce you to my company, Busy Data.
Busy Data is a small business that provides other small businesses with
websites and website hosting.

I would like the opportunity to earn your business. As an introduction, we
are offering chamber members the following opportunity:

20% OFF Web Hosting
FREE Setup and Configuration
FREE Domain Registration for 1 year

This is a savings of $100.00! I know we have the best web hosting in the
country!
Let me prove it to you!

Call 888 820 0071
or go to www.busydata.net

I encourage you to shop around, you'll find we are both reasonable and
professional. Our goal is to be the only company you require for your
website needs.

If you do not wish to receive any e-mails from me, please type UNSUBSCRIBE
in the subject line and reply.

Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

David Grant
Busy Data LLC