Amanda-Users

Re: Documentation

2002-08-05 10:41:16
Subject: Re: Documentation
From: "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix AT structbio.vanderbilt DOT edu>
To: Kevin Passey <kpassey AT kdpsoftware.co DOT uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:24:40 -0500
On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Kevin Passey wrote:

>Can anybody point me to a good source of documentation.
>
>I am a new linux user - trying to get away from windows.
>
>I would prefer a resource that I can print from the internet - I don't have
>a printer on my linux server.

All of the Amanda related documentation this community knows about
should be linked off of www.amanda.org.  If you're in search of more
general Linux related documentation:

a) try http://www.tldp.org
b) the amanda-users list would be the wrong place to ask that particular
question.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <bandix AT structbio.vanderbilt DOT edu>
Computer Geek, Center for Structural Biology

"This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science."
        - Terry Lambert on current AT FreeBSD DOT org.