ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Export data to spectrum protect 8.1.4 from old tsm server

2018-02-13 16:01:47
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: Export data to spectrum protect 8.1.4 from old tsm server
From: Tsm Tsm <tsm AT PROFI-AG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:59:58 +0100
Dear Eric, dear Håkon,

the trick was that there must be the same admin, we called it "export" on
both servers with transitional security, but

you only connect with this admin on the source server and start the export

if you try to connect with "export" on target then the security is changed
to  strict and we were not able to get this back to transitional

thank you very much, also for the official ibm support

stefan savoric