ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backup db chalenges with 7.1.8

2018-02-09 03:47:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backup db chalenges with 7.1.8
From: "Loon, Eric van (ITOPT3) - KLM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 08:43:25 +0000
Hi guys,
For the record: the issue below was caused by a misconfigured API client. On
one cluster node it was using the hosts IP address as tcpcerveraddress, on the
other one it used tcpserveraddress localhost. After setting them both to
localhost the database backup was working again on both nodes.
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
Air France/KLM Storage Engineering