ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SnapDiff threading question

2018-02-09 12:31:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] SnapDiff threading question
From: "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 17:29:17 +0000
We have 6 Netapp fileshares that have a small number of large files but TB
daily change rates.
When Snapdiff runs, we are not seeing the number of sessions we expect after
setting resourceutilization=10.
Is this due to how TSM is receiving the changed file list from the Netapp?
Would we be better off forcing CreateNewBase=yes on every run to increase
multi-threading?
Thanks,
-steve

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm